What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, tablet, or mobile phone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide a better browsing experience. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the website or browse from one page to another.
Cookies can be categorized as:
- Session cookies: These cookies are deleted when you close your browser and are used to store temporary information, such as your shopping cart contents.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device until they expire or are deleted. They are used to remember your preferences and enhance your browsing experience.
Types of cookies we use
Below are the types of cookies we use on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable enhanced functionality and personalization, such as remembering your username or font size preferences.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website, such as the number of visitors, the pages they visit, and the links they click. This data helps us improve the performance of our website.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They track your browsing habits and help us display targeted ads based on your interests.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can change your browser settings to reject cookies or alert you when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our website and your ability to access certain features.
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can refer to the help section of your browser or visit the websites www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.